Friday, May 21, 2010

sample Chapter

"Hey Saskue what are up to today." Said Naruto. "Nothing Naruto." Said Saskue. Sakura came running down the street saying, "Saskue do you have any plans today." "No. What do you want Sakura? I'm about to go train." Said Saskue. "Hahahahaha." Said the voice from above. "Who said that." Said Naruto. "I am Doomsday." Said the voice from above. "What do you want?" Said Saskue. "I come to take you away to fight in a tournament." Said Doomsday. "We'll never go with you." Said Naruto. "I'm not requesting for you to come I'm ordering you." See if you don't come with me I will destroy your village." Said Doomsday. "Your Bluffing you ugly monster." Said Sakura. " I am hugh ok."Boom. The building came crashing down. "Hahahahaha do you think I'm bluffing now." Said Doomsday.

No comments: